Effective Date: August 19, 2010
How Do You Agree To The Policy?
You agree to this Policy by visiting this Site. IF YOU CANNOT AGREE WITH THIS POLICY, THEN PLEASE REFRAIN FROM VISITING OR USING THIS WEB SITE.
How and When is the Policy Updated? How are You Notified of these Changes?
We reserve the right to a change, add, subtract, update or amend all of any part of this Policy at any time without notice to you. We will post any Policy changes on this page and, if the changes are significant, we will provide a more prominent notice. Each version of this Policy will be identified at the top of the page by its effective date.
What Categories of Information Are Collected Through The Site?
- Personal Information. We collect information that can be used to identify you personally (“personal information”), such as your name, mailing address, company name, telephone number, and email address.
- Other Information. We may also collect information that cannot be used to easily identify you, such as information about your computer hardware and software.
Why Do We Collect and Use This Information?
We collect your personal information to help us improve the user’s experience on our Site, to enable us to give you convenient access to services and focus on categories of greatest interest to you. In addition, your personal information helps us keep you posted on our latest announcements, special offers, and events that you might like to hear about.
We also collect, store and publish, in every format, for any purpose, any message, story, comment, opinion or other material you may post or submit through our Site.
How Do We Collect and Use This Information
- Personal Information. We collect the personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when you use this Site. For example, if you sign up with us, or complete and submit the “Contact Us” page, we will collect any information that you provide to us in such request or submission.
- Other Information. Like the operators of most web sites, we may use tracking software and similar technology, which automatically collects information about your computer hardware and software, and use of the Site. This information may be used by us for the operation of the Site and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Site. Many commercial web site operators collect this information in similar ways.
How Do We Use and Protect Your Personal Information?
When we collect personal information we include it in our computerized database of customers and potential customers. We will use reasonable practices to protect your personal information from unauthorized access or disclosure. While we will use such efforts, we cannot and will not act as insurers of the security of your personal information. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any disclosure of data due to errors in transmission, unauthorized third party access or other acts of third parties, or acts or omissions beyond our reasonable control.
When Will We Disclose Your Personal Information?
We will not disclose your personal information to third parties who are not our affiliates without your consent. We will, however, share your personal information with our affiliates. Our “affiliates” include our technology consultants and web masters, customer service representatives and contractors who we engage or partner with to provide products, services, support and marketing to our customers and potential customers. In addition, we do not sell customer lists or customer information for marketing purposes with unaffiliated third parties. However, we reserve the right to disclose your personal information without your consent for any of the following reasons:
- Disclosure to Successors. We may disclose your personal information to any actual or potential successor-in-interest of ours, such as a company that is seeking to acquire us.
- Site Administrators. We may disclose your personal information to third-party service providers who help us provide, build or maintain the Site. We require by contract that these third-party service providers implement and maintain reasonable practices to protect your personal information.
- Other Disclosure. We will disclose your personal information without your consent to prevent an emergency, to protect or enforce our rights, to protect against suspected credit card fraud, to protect or enforce the rights of a third party, or as required or permitted by law (including, without limitation, to comply with a subpoena or court order).
What About Children’s Personal Information?
We are not targeting the Site to children, and we do not knowingly collect contact information from children under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, please do not email us, contact us, attempt to use the Site, submit information to the Site, or ask us to email you.
Who Do you Contact If You Want To Review and Change Your Personal Information?
Who Do You Contact If You Would Like to Opt Out of Any Further Notices From Us or Our Affiliates?
Who Do You Contact If You Have Any Questions About Privacy?